Sunday, August 16, 2015

Plan

MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Plan

Happy Monday! What's your plan? For the week, for the month, for the year, for life...

What do you have planned?


In the "real world" it is August 2015 . . . which means time to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary.  We are going on a road trip.  It is still in the planning stages.  That's all I'm going to say until we come home.  Hopefully there will be tons of stories and photos to share with you upon our return.

This week is going to be very quiet, I hope.  My plans are to attack My Dreaded To Do List, go to an art journaling class . . . and of course my favourite place in the world is Ladies' Day Out.

What are your plans for this week?


Top Movies of All Time according to IMDB ~ #17 Goodfellas (1990)

Apparently I love gangster movies.  Of course this another one that was shot back in the day when we didn't have to see all the gory...