Monday, September 25, 2023

Journal Prompt ~ Name Change

Today's Writing Prompt: Name Change

Indulge me for a moment and imagine that the government is forcing you to change your name, the way some websites force you to regularly change your password.

What new name would you choose?


Why is it that the questions that seem easy are often the ones most difficult to answer?  Need help?  Here's a name generator . . . https://www.name-generator.org.uk/

I would change my name in a minute.  I don't like my name and I constantly torment my mother for giving me the handle she did.  And in case you are wondering, it is not the name I use online . . . LOL.

If I could change my name . . . hmmmmmmmmm . . . 

Cora . . . but it would make me hungry because I love Cora's restaurant

Rose . . . but that would probably upset my sister 

Joy . . . part of my "made up" name when I was a kid

July . . . ooooo . . . I kinda like that one

Ruby . . . is nice too

What do you think I should choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment