Thursday, March 30, 2023

Journal Prompt ~ Compliments

Today's Prompt: Compliments

What's the best compliment you've ever received?




I hope the originator of this message doesn't mind that I'm sharing it . . . but it was the nicest thing anyone has said to me for a very long time and I treasure it . . .

Hey Pam. I wanted to take a minute today to encourage you. You're always on the go, running errands (for yourself and others), working on craft projects, doing things around the house, encouraging others, and taking care of your family. You are a real inspiration!!! And you'd rival the Energizer Bunny in terms of energy, lol! I love reading about all your adventures each day, and seeing all that you've accomplished. I like how you take care of yourself, too, by treating yourself to lunch, making sure you foster social relationships, and challenging yourself to try new things. That's something that every woman has to be reminded to do, and I'm glad I have you as an example of that. I'm glad I have you as a Facebook and real-life-although-we've-only-met-a-couple-of-times friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment