Sunday, March 8, 2015

Railway City Arts Crawl: Princess Ave. Playhouse

I've been a fan of this building for a very long time.  I've even volunteered there for a play once.  My lack of knowledge and skill was apparent, as was the fact that right before opening day my entire stage crew (and myself) came down with the flu.  We would run up between acts and do the best we could at resetting for the next act and then run back downstairs to crash out on couches until the next time we were needed.  It was not a lot of fun, but I'm glad I did it.

My visit on February 28th was much more enjoyable.  The artists featured at the Playhouse were Deb Dicker, Sandra England, Debra Kubu and Neal Weisenburg.


This is the only photo I have at this venue.  My friend Judy took the photos here and so I will have to wait for her to send them to me.  It was a wonderful visit.

And . . . don't forget to support the Playhouse . . . Their next show is . . . 

Picture
http://www.elgintheatreguild.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment