Thursday, March 5, 2015

Horoscope

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Horoscope

If you could make up your own horoscope for today, what would it say?


My March 5, 2015 horoscope according to the Globe & Mail is:

LEO (July 24 - Aug. 23):
Today’s full moon suggests you may have to cut back financially, most likely because you have bitten off more than you can chew or have aimed too high too soon. But there is no need to get angry with yourself: even a Leo makes mistakes.

Now if I were writing my horoscope it would say:

Today's full moon suggests a great time tonight at Quarterpalooza where I will not spend too much money but I will win lots of prizes.  I could never get angry with myself because I am Leo, hear me roar . . . LOL!

2017 Craft Space Organization Challenge Take 2 ~ Challenge #7

So how did you make out with Challenge #6.  I'm not a huge fibre user on my pages so I was pretty sure this was an easy challenge for me...