Thursday, September 5, 2013

Having fun with leftovers . . . (not food)

It almost never fails that when you are done your layout, album, card, altered project, whatever . . . LOL . . . there is always a little bit of embellishments from each package you open.  I have photo boxes labeled:

paper embellishments, tags (which in my mind includes stickers . . . don't ask me why)
fibre (3 boxes actually)
buttons and metal
epoxy, felt, etc.
flowers 
chipboard

This is where I put all my little bits of leftovers.  Sometimes when I'm uninspired I will find a photo I've been putting off scrapping for whatever reason, a piece of neutral cardstock and I crack open one or two of my boxes.  

Sometimes magic happens . . .



Is this a technically great layout?  Not really . . . but it sure is FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment