Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Newest Book is out just in time for Christmas. Check it out!!!!


Well its beginning to look like Christmas out there. Just a sprinkling of snow that quickly disappeared yesterday. But it seems so much more serious today.

I won't bore you with my Dreaded To List this week except to say it is continuing to get smaller.

My main focus is keeping the house clean and getting Christmas presents finished.

On a very exciting note, my newest book is now available for sale.


The back cover says:
Since I began scrapbooking 14 years ago I have often been asked to make an album for someone as if I could just whip one together in a moments notice.
Now I can . . .

You can purchase your copy at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/afreshstart. Two added bonuses. To celebrate I'm offering discounts of 15-30% on all my other books. AND my publisher is offering 30% off for Cyber Monday until November 27. This seems like the perfect timing . . . and books make excellent Christmas presents!!

I will be using this book as the basis of the class I am teaching at Memories on Main Street in Lambeth on Sunday December 2 from 12 - 5 pm. A copy of the book is part of the class.

So how's your week going? What are you working on?

See ya
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment