Monday, September 11, 2023

Book Review: The Quotable Rogue by Matt Lewis

The Quotable Rogue: The Ideals of Sarah Palin in Her Own Words ...

First I would like to say that I don't know all that much about Sarah Palin.  If she were to stand beside Tina Fey (dressed as Sarah Palin) I am sure I would be hard pressed to tell them apart.  What I do know is that when she was running for Vice-President of the United States she seemed to stir up a lot of positive and even more negative articles in the media.  I don't know whether this was because the press was hounding her and focusing on her occasional faux pas or if she really did put her foot in her mouth a few too many times.

In The Quotable Rogue:  The Ideals of Sarah Palin in Her Own Words by Matt Lewis, I found a really interesting read.  Her quotes were put into an interesting and sensible order with notes explaining the context of the quotes.  Is Matt Lewis a Palin fan who only collected quotes that made Mrs. Palin look good or is she just a sensible, conservative kind of gal we can all relate to?  I would love to know the answer to that question.

"I've been really busy.  I picked up a gig in Las Vegas at the Legends show, playing Tina Fey." -- The Tonight show, March 2, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment