Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Craft Space Organization Challenge Begins TODAY!!!


 These are photos of my studio from January 1, 2015



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I know everyone is anxious to get their craft space in order, and as a result get more accomplished and get more enjoyment out of their crafting time. These challenges were originally set up for scrapbookers but they work quite well for just about any type of crafter.  


So, what I want you to do right NOW is take a photo of your scrap zone.  No . . . leave the dirty coffee cup where it is.  Yes, I know you let your cat sleep on your keyboard.  Do not touch ANYTHING.  Just take the brutally honest photo of your craft space and upload it to your blog or other online sharing site.  Don't forget to post the link to your photo here in the comments section.

Come on!! You can do it!! No shame here . . . just hope. If I can get MY MESS fixed, ANYONE can.  Just follow the ten challenges I'll be posting over the next 10 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment