Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Adventures in Chalk Paint

I've taken a few classes at the Michael's in south London and they are a lot of fun but I think the chalk paint adventure was my very favourite.  Hubby will tell you I am a sloppy painter and he wouldn't be wrong . . . but at least I have fun.



I had such a good time that I went back a few days later with lots of coupons and lots of helpers and walked out with another bin, stool and tray . . . all discounted.

And then they sat . . . and glared at me accusingly for the longest time . . . 

This week I finally got them down and started painting them.  I'm hoping to have them finished later today and back in my kitchen in their new glory by tomorrow.




2017 Craft Space Organization Challenge Take 2 ~ Challenge #8

I have not yet finished Challenge #7.  There . . . I said it out loud . . . LOL. In my defense, I was busy packing for a scrapbooking cott...