Friday, December 23, 2022

Journal Prompt ~ 25+ years of basketball

Today's Prompt: Sports

Are you a sports fan? Do you watch or participate? Which sports?


My family has many interests . . . movies, music, politics and . . . BASKETBALL.  First my oldest son played in high school and in 3-on-3's.  Now he coaches youth competitive traveling teams as well as a college team.  All three grandsons played at their schools, 3-on-3's and/or on the traveling teams.  My youngest son has played in 3-on-3's and the local men's league.  They wear basketball themed clothing, watch basketball, practice basketball and talk basketball.   I worked it out one day and I have basically been watching basketball for more than 25 years. 

I still don't understand the language or rules but I watch and I cheer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment