Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scrapbooking in November . . .




These are photos of a friend's daughter.  I was "kid-sitting" her and found out she had never been to a fire muster parade . . . so we went.  I want a really cutesy title for this layout but I just haven't come up with the perfect one yet.  Any ideas?


The rub ons I selected to decorate the next few pages turned out not to work and, and since I had nothing else in mind, I decided to leave them plain.  Today I was out running errands and spotted some great science-y clear stickers which may find their way on to these pages.  We'll see.





This was my entry for a LSS monthly contest.  Somehow I missed the memo that said you couldn't put the photos on . . . sigh . . . Oh well, I really love this layout and the quirky wonderful people in the photos.


This layout was the basis for my very first All About Me 2014 class.  Obviously each student got to pick their own papers and embellishments.  But you know how I love fall colours.  The embellishments are a little over the top for me but sometimes that can be fun.


The paper piecings in this layout were my draw prize for October.

You may recognize the next few layouts.  They were inspired by some online crop challenges a week ago.










Yes, I know the photo is fuzzy . . . sometimes my camera refuses to behave.  I am hoping Santa brings me a new one.


I also finished a 20 page Christmas album on Saturday but I won't be sharing it until it has photos and embellishments.  If you are looking to create a quick and beautiful album for yourself or for a gift you should check out Complete a Scrapbook Album in One Day in colour or black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment