Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Three more knitting finishes . . . including one Oddball Square . . .


You know how much I love mystery knit-alongs.
And I love making dishcloths.  This is a win win situation.


Yes, another Oddball Square done.  This one is called Spots and Stripes.
The pattern for this challenging project is at http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/afghans/sampler.htm


And last but not least . . . I made all my kids and grandkids scarves and matching hats
in their basketball teams' colours for Christmas.  I decided to make Tim's with a different pattern and that was a mistake.  It was way too long.  Krista loved it because it red, white and black are also Trinidad's colours so she got to keep the too long scarf.  Sad to say but winter was already over by the time I got Tim's replacement scarf finished.  Oh well, it's ready in advance of the next winter.  I hope he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment