Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

After teaching scrapbooking for nearly 5 years I took a long break.  But I'm back now.  I'll be teaching my first class at Memories on Main Street in Lambeth, ON on Sunday September 23 at 2 pm for $20.

I am teaching a one page class using so many of the textures and techniques that I love so much.  We will be playing with inks, sprays, paints, chalk, embossing paste . . . and knives . . . LOL . . . don't forget the knives.  I recommend you wear an old shirt!

Have a peek at the original layout here but keep in mind the layout has been improved upon since the photo was taken . . . yes, it will be even more fun!!!!!  There are only 10 spaces available and I'd love it if you would come out, have some messy fun and help me celebrate my return to teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment