Monday, May 24, 2021

Book Review: Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella


I really enjoyed reading the continuing love story of Becky, Luke and Luke's credit cards.  Sophie is an interesting person . . . very interesting.  I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like her before.

Becky is pregnant and everything needs to be perfect from the designer nursery to the designer obstetrician.  But life can never be perfect.  Becky and Luke run into some serious problems like the department store she works for is going broke.  Luke is having business headaches and is never home.  And the designer obstetrician is not only gorgeous and perfect, she is also Luke's ex-girlfriend.

Somehow Becky and Luke make it all work.  But it is a heck of a ride getting there.  For a totally funny, summer read I recommend this book.

Now I have to go looking for more of Kinsella's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment