Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Mom Kicked Cancer's Butt . . .

You've read in previous posts about my Mom's battle with breast cancer and my own scare this past year.  You've seen the photos of our family participating in the Relay for Life.  We are planning on participating again this year and it will be Mom's first year walking as a survivor.

Last year I went to the RFL committee and asked for a survivor shirt.  On October 18, 2011 Mom had her final appointment with the oncologist and I was so thrilled to finally be able to give her the survivor's shirt.  What an awesome day.


So . . . as I mentioned . . . we are participating in the Relay again this year.  If you would like to sponsor Mom or me just click on our name and you'll be taken to our donation pages.  Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment