Friday, December 18, 2009

6th Annual New Year's Day Online Crop

Wow . . . I can't believe it . . . time for our SIXTH annual New Year's Day Crop. I hope you can join us.

Ways you can join in . . .

1. Join http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/crafting_made_simple/ and participate online. We will be posting challenges and ideas throughout the day.

2. Sponsor a challenge and offer a sma...ll prize. I know there are lots of bricks & mortar businesses and home-based businesses that could benefit from being a sponsor.

3. Invite some friends over and crop together. I have spaces for 5-6 friends to join me for the day. I'm going to start the day with brunch and then get right into some serious scrapbooking. Let me know if you would like to crop with me.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'm so looking forward to scrapbooking with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment