Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Book Review ~ Psychopath Inside by James Fallon

I participated in a local book club called Books & Brews.  We meet the last Thursday of each month at the Roadhouse here in St. Thomas ON.  I really enjoyed it.  I was thinking about taking another step out into my world by finding a second book club to participate in.  The local library had a nonfiction book club.  I love reading nonfiction.  So I picked up this month's book, Psychopath Inside by James Fallon.


It is the true story of a neuroscientist who finds out that his brain scan shares the distinct neurological pattern of psychopaths.  This shocking revelation leads Fallon to look deeper.  I was really enjoying the book which was mostly about growing up and influences in his life.  But then the book took a very serious scientific turn, even including diagrams.  My eyes started to glaze over and soon all my mind perceived was . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment