Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Book Review: The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan


The story is about an ancient prophecy that is coming true.  It is about one woman drawn into a secret and dangerous world of hidden groups determined to help her complete the prophecy and even more dangerous groups who wish to stop her DEAD.  Sometimes it is hard to tell who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

I'm not usually a fan of scary books and this book is a mystery with some very scary parts and yet I kept reading and reading and reading.  It is not a good book to read to help you sleep at night.  It is far too exciting for that.

I read some of the reviews on Amazon and it seems people either loved it or hated it.  I really liked it.  I won't say loved it because it really isn't a genre I usually read.  The book was gifted to me.  I would not have picked it myself.

If you are looking for a book for a long trip or a holiday read, I would recommend it.  Apparently there is another book in the series as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment