Thursday, September 3, 2020

101 Interesting Facts About Canada ~ Watching TV

According to my list of 101 Interesting Facts About Canada, the average Canadian watches 21 hours of TV each week.

I could not find where that statistic may have come from but I did find that . . .

While the majority of Canadians have adopted Internet-based video services, traditional television viewing still far exceeds viewing of Internet-based television. In 2017, Canadians 18+ watched on average a total 30.4 hours of television per week, with traditional television representing 89% of the viewing and Internet-based television only 11%. (source)

That's more than a whole day each week spent staring at a television! Wow! I'm not exactly surprised since I'm married to a man that switches between TV and YouTube for hours each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment