Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Food Food Food ~ Shrimp

I love shrimp.  My husband does not.  This is why I love it when we make the occasional foray to a restaurant that serves good seafood . . . I get to eat shrimp (and lobster).

True story . . . My grandmother (who was probably 102 at the time) wanted to go to Red Lobster.  So off we went, my mother (her daughter), my husband, and myself.  We all ordered platters of shrimp except for Hal, of course, who ordered fish and chips.

Half way through the meal Nanna says she's never had lobster and she would like to try some.  So I ordered her a lobster tail which I rarely do because it is so expensive.  She took a couple of bites, decided she didn't like it and went back to eating her shrimp.  It's a good thing Mom and I enjoy lobster.




Since I almost never cook shrimp at home, I only have one tried and loved shrimp recipe for coconut shrimp. 


https://inmyworld-pam.blogspot.com/2016/09/coconut-shrimp.html

No comments:

Post a Comment