Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Journal Prompt ~ Perceived Shape

Today's Prompt: Perceived Shape

Image result for physically fit

Have you ever been significantly more OR less physically fit than you are today?  What was different about that? What was easier? Harder? Did others treat you any differently?

I hate to answer these questions because I always feel like people might think I'm being all whiney . . . but my physical fitness changed in a week.  I went to a convention in good shape, healthy . . . I had been hiking just a few days before.  While I was away, I got sick.  I was so sick that I was scared to go the hospital because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to go home.  So I waited until I returned to Canada to see a doctor.  After nearly a year of tests I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  My life has never been the same.  That was 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment