Saturday, June 29, 2019

Let's Travel Canada ~ Bay of Fundy NB

You know how much I love lists.  Let's Travel Canada is a list of must see places in Canada.  I haven't traveled much but I'm hoping to rectify that before old age and dry rot ends my traveling days.

The Bay of Fundy is also on another list I love . . . 50 Places in Eastern Canada to See Before You Die.


Did you know that the reddish cliffs at Hopewell Rocks were first formed millions of years ago as a massive mountain range – older than the Appalachians and larger than the Canadian Rockies – began to erode.

This was definitely one of the highlights of our recent east coast trip.  I could have stood at the bottom of the ocean forever . . . well, until the alarm sounded that the tide was coming back in . . . LOL.  There aren't enough adjectives for the awesomeness of this place.


For more information on Hopewell Rocks and the best times to visit check out https://www.thehopewellrocks.ca/index.php/en/home















No comments:

Post a Comment