Monday, December 4, 2017

Looking back on 2017 ~ Rail City Art Crawl

This past February I was able to participate in my third Rail City Art Crawl.  It is one of my favourite local events and not to be missed . . . no matter what the weather is.  I was not able to get to all of the locations but I did my best in the amount of time I had.

Picture

Our first stop was to Romantic Designs where we enjoyed watching the artists and trying our hand at a very cute make n take.



Great artists at the STEAM Centre.


There was so much to see at the Art Centre.



So many artists and a photo booth at 465 Talbot Street.



We actually helped create some art at the Midtown Tavern.




Illumine was stunning as usual.


We really enjoyed watching the blacksmith at Rail City Tourism.


A chilly visit to the Railway Museum


Don't miss the 2018 Rail City Arts Crawl on February 23-24, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment