Friday, August 4, 2017

Top Movies of All Time according to IMDB - #4 Dark Knight (2008) ~ m



I am not a fan of superhero movies.  In fact, I really don't like them much at all.  I was "forced" to watch some Batman movies when the kids were younger and hated them; which probably has a lot to do with my dislike.  So when I saw that The Dark Knight was #4 I can't say I was really excited to watch it.  

I have to admit that I thought it was okay.  The story was actually complex, dramatic and interesting.  I didn't like Batman's voice though.  Would I watch it again?  Probably not.  But if I HAD to watch it I probably could do it.  Sorry, that's as excited as I can get about it.




Academy Awards, USA 2009

Won
Oscar
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role
Heath Ledger 
Posthumously. The award was accepted by his father, mother and sister. Ledger is the only actor to have won an award in this category after death.
Best Achievement in Sound Editing
Richard King 
Nominated
Oscar
Best Achievement in Cinematography
Wally Pfister 
Best Achievement in Film Editing
Lee Smith 
Best Achievement in Art Direction
Nathan Crowley (art director)
Peter Lando (set decorator) 
Best Achievement in Makeup
John Caglione Jr.
Conor O'Sullivan 
Best Achievement in Sound Mixing
Lora Hirschberg
Gary Rizzo
Ed Novick 
Best Achievement in Visual Effects
Nick Davis
Chris Corbould
Tim Webber
Paul J. Franklin 

No comments:

Post a Comment