Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Journal Prompt ~ 30 Things that make you smile




Make a list of 30 things that make you smile.

1.   Hubby's lame jokes . . . especially the one about the guy on the high diving board
2.   Puns
3.   My oldest grandson and his wry sense of humour
4.   The way my sons, and now all of my grandsons, tower over me.  I never realized how short I am
5.   My middle grandson trying to make us believe we let him walk to school all alone when he was little . . . like that would ever happen
6.   Family dinners.  They are never boring
7.   Knock knock jokes
8.   Grey's Anatomy
9.   Lucille Ball
10. Finding a tricky letterbox
11. Facebook . . . most of the time
12. Oscar (the movie)
13. My youngest grandson when he is telling stories.  He speaks with a lilt at the end of each sentence that is absolutely charming.
14.  Spending time with my friends.  Oh, the stories I could tell . . . 
15.  Sushi
16.  Thai food
17.  Going on a road trip
18.  Christmas
19.  Santa Claus
20.  Windswept
21.  Pyjama days
22.  Bargain shopping
23.  Trying new recipes
24.  Painting
25.  Scrapbooking
26.  Art Journaling
27.  Shopping for supplies for #23-26
28.  Board games even when I don't win which is most of the time
29.  Music . . . just about any kind
30.  A package or letter in the mail



No comments:

Post a Comment