Saturday, December 12, 2015
Make a list of 30 things that make you smile.
1. Hubby's lame jokes . . . especially the one about the guy on the high diving board
3. My oldest grandson and his wry sense of humour
4. The way my sons, and now two of my grandsons, tower over me. I never realized how short I am
5. My middle grandson trying to make us believe we let him walk to school all alone when he was little . . . like that would ever happen
6. Family dinners. They are never boring
7. Knock knock jokes
8. Big Bang Theory
9. Lucille Ball
10. Finding a tricky letterbox
11. Facebook . . . most of the time
12. Oscar (the movie)
13. My youngest grandson when he is telling stories. He speaks with a lilt at the end of each sentence that is absolutely charming.
14. Spending time with my friends. Oh, the stories I could tell . . .
16. Thai food
17. Going on a road trip
19. Santa Claus
21. Pyjama days
22. Bargain shopping
23. Trying new recipes
26. Art Journaling
27. Shopping for supplies for #23-26
28. Board games even when I don't win which is most of the time
29. Music . . . just about any kind
30. A package or letter in the mail
I have not yet finished Challenge #7. There . . . I said it out loud . . . LOL. In my defense, I was busy packing for a scrapbooking cott...
Annual Organization Challenge Week #2 How did you make out with last week's challenge? Did you find your work table? Here...
I'm sure everyone in Aylmer knows about Spare Moments . I even knew of its existence. But I thought it was a little craft store and di...
Happy birthday Canada. I hope you enjoyed your big day. Wow 145! You don't look a day over 100 . . . LOL So how did you spend your ...