Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mean People on the Facebook . . . or why their opinions don't matter to me . . .

So earlier today this link was posted to Facebook and a challenge was made to choose the most trustworthy face . . . http://www.upworthy.com/a-guy-with-a-twisted-sense-of-humor-explains-how-your-brain-is-quicker-to-judge-than-your-eyes?c=ufb3



I don't usually join in on these conversations but I must have been almost bored for a minute and I joined in.  

Pam Matthews Hedden the guy with the resting bitch face . . .
A few people commented and more people Liked my answer.  In my world, there is just something smarmy and too happyish about the guy on the left.  Yes, a snap judgement, but that's what they were asking for.

Anyway, someone decided to try and be mean to me.  Obviously they don't know that I have survived marriage for 32 years and the raising of two boys.  Not much scares me anymore . . . LOL.

So here is his mean post . . . 

Steven G***** I like it how people 'compete' for likes on FB these days. If the comment about swastikas hadn't been there this one would've won! Shame there's always one better, you know, breaking the boundary further!

It took me a few minutes to realize he was Like-shaming me . . .

So I replied . . .

Pam Matthews Hedden Steven G***** Actually my children tell me I have a resting bitch face . . . and I make it a rule to tell the truth. I connected more with the second face . . . Besides, I don't collect FB likes . . . I collect followers on Blogger . . .

So there! LOL.  I guess I told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment