Sunday, July 5, 2015

I love cross stitching



Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

I recently finished a large piece called Edible Flowers and it is heading to the framers this week.


My current WIP is Smokey Mountain Cats from Sherry Vinton which was started by a friend. Sadly a neurological problem has given her shaky hands so I volunteered to finish it for her. When this project is done, I have several in the wings waiting:

Springtime by Russell Bushee which is a long stitch project using persian wool on 12 mesh canvas

Winter Wonderland Bow by Michael A. LeClair

No Pain No Gain by Sally Townsend which is a tiny little kit but very cute

About 100 magazines to sort through and decide what to keep and what to pass on to someone else.


2017 Craft Space Organization Challenge Take 2 ~ Challenge #7

So how did you make out with Challenge #6.  I'm not a huge fibre user on my pages so I was pretty sure this was an easy challenge for me...