Saturday, July 4, 2020

Why I won't be buying a deluxe flower shaping kit . . .


Sizzeix Flower Making tool kit and Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit from Heartfelt Creations . . . 



Both of these kits are in the  $40 range and they are nice and new and sexy, especially the handy dandy case for the Heartfelt Creations kit . . . 

. . . BUT . . . 

. . . not all of us want to pay $40 . . . I know I don't . . . especially since I have been teaching people to make these flowers for years . . . 

. . . using a piece for foam mouse pad and styluses from the dollar store.  

At a recent Windswept retreat we used this same technique and my dollar store tools to create these butterflies and dragonflies . . . 






Every time Deb would get another bug cut out she would holler "quick, bring the $40 tool" and I would come in and make it puffy . . . 

If you love the newest sexiest tool, please buy one of these kits.  But for those of you who, like me, prefer to spend our money on pretty paper, visit your local dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment