Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Today is January 10th In My World although it is October in yours . . . LOL

January 10th must not have been too exciting In My World.  There is no one-minute journaling post.  I took no photos.  I do know we were babysitting Cameron and that we ate turkey leftovers.  But I did manage to post to this blog and I do have several of interesting scrapbooking ideas to share.

Here's a link on how to photograph your layouts:
http://inmyworld-pam.blogspot.ca/2014/01/photographing-your-layouts.html

And I also posted a book review for a very good book:
http://inmyworld-pam.blogspot.ca/2014/01/a-corpse-in-shining-armour-by-caro.html


January 10th is . . . 

Peculiar People Day

1920:  Canada became a founding member of the League of Nations. 

1946: The first meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations convenes in London, England.   Canada was represented on the Atomic Energy Commission, the Economic and Social Council, and the International Court of Justice.

1949: RCA announces the seven-inch, 45-rpm record.

1960: Marty Robbins holds the record for the longest playing number-one song in history, "El Paso," at five minutes, 19 seconds.


Ray Bolger, actor (1904)

Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?


Sal Mineo, actor (1939)

No comments:

Post a Comment