Saturday, September 27, 2014

According to My Dreaded To Do List, today is January 1st, 2014 . . .

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I have been reorganizing my office and trying to finish off some big projects.  The office isn't quite done.  There are still quite a few projects to finish up . . . but I am on the right road.

This past week I have been grandson-sitting.  I now remember why raising children is a young person's job.  Wow.  I am tired now.  The boys were really great and I did enjoy spending some special time with them.


The grandsons just chillin' . . .


Here is the blog post I did for January 1st . . . http://inmyworld-pam.blogspot.ca/2014/01/crafty-new-year-to-one-and-all.html  

I enjoy using a blog called The One-Minute Writer which offers some great prompts for those of us who enjoy writing or journaling or even art journaling.  The January 1st prompt is . . . http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.ca/2014/01/todays-writing-prompt-float.html

I used to love parades but it has been quite a while since I have gone to one.  They just aren't the same as they were when I was a kid.  The marching bands and dancing troupes, baton twirlers and Shrine clowns made parades so exciting.  The thrill of snagging treats thrown from the floats is also gone.  Safety concerns, you know.  27 Sep 2014


Top Movies of All Time according to IMDB ~ #17 Goodfellas (1990)

Apparently I love gangster movies.  Of course this another one that was shot back in the day when we didn't have to see all the gory...