Saturday, December 14, 2013

Only 10 shopping days until Christmas . . .

Hal & I - Christmas 2012
I love Christmas for no particular reason and every reason . . . fun, friends, family, food . . . the excitement just makes me happy.  I've learned not to go overboard . . . you don't have to accept every invitation, you can use paper plates and you don't have to spend a zillion dollars on every person on your list.  And I think that is why I enjoy the season so much.

At hubby's company Christmas party . . . my halo kept falling off . . . 


I was starting to worry a bit this year that we might not be ready for Christmas because my dear hubby has not had much time off.  Today we got most of our shopping done and we are getting organized around the house.  Right now he is making Christmas presents . . . shhhhhh don't tell . . .


Wishing you all a safe and happy 'whatever you celebrate' at this time of year . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment