Monday, July 1, 2013

At the driving range . . .


My cousin, Kim, gifted two sets of golf clubs to us because 1.  she wanted to get rid of them and 2.  my hubby keeps saying he'd like to try out golfing.  He golfed as a young man but I'm quite sure he's forgotten more than he remembers.  That was an awfully long time ago . . . LOL.  The deal was that Hal would go golfing with Kim's hubby.  Well since he never answers invitations on Facebook Hal and the boys decided to try out the clubs at a local driving range.  Each of them had a bucket of balls and away they swung.  I spent a lot of time giggling and offering words of encouragement.  As long as they had fun, that's all that mattered.




I'm just pretending to swing.  A real swing would probably cause more trouble than I could handle with my poor old back, neck and shoulders.  I kind of look like a slasher with an axe . . .



It took quite a while to hit three buckets of balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment