Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Afghan Block of the Month: January

Because I don't have enough projects on my Dreaded To Do List Already (yes, I am being sarcastic . . . LOL) I decided to challenge myself to do the Afghan Block of the Month at http://www.crochetmagazine.com/crochet_block.php?id=11.  Here is the January block which I think is rather adorable.


It was quite simple to do and I think it is very pretty.  No idea what I'm going to do with the blocks when I'm done . . . perhaps make a throw or afghan or something crafty.  But you know I can't resist trying a new pattern.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Yes an afghan would be nice, even if you donate it, you'll have had the fun of making the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look very simple and yet pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.. would look good in any colour too I think !Mitsy#9

    ReplyDelete