Saturday, January 5, 2013

I think this may be the first time I've finished a kal on the same day the last clue was posted!!

I just finished the January 1st mystery knit-along dishcloth from the Monthly Dishcloths Yahoo! Group.  There was a little boo boo in the pattern.  The cloth went:

pattern

2 knit rows

pattern

2 knit rows

pattern

1/2 of pattern

The 2 knit rows were missing from between the third and fourth pattern repeats and the fourth pattern was not completed.  Or else the cloth should have ended after the third patter repeat.  Or they could have just not used the 2 knit rows at all.  That's okay . . . it is still a cute dishcloth and my first knitting finish for 2013!!


4 comments:

  1. Pam, nice job. I'm still trying to make this one right. Thanks for making it so simple.
    Jackir

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I only have a day-and-a-half done. I need to get knitting! Did you follow the pattern as written?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn K. I followed the instructions as given. In my post I've offered a couple of solutions to make the cloth more balanced.

      Delete