Sunday, August 12, 2012

Scrapbooking with Sketches


Not sure how to put together your layout?  
I have designed some interesting one page layout sketches to get your creativity flowing.  Each sketch comes with four samples just to show you how versatile these sketches can be.  
I have also added some great scrapbooking hints on everything from matting your photos to packing for a crop.

The black and white edition is available for $12.99
and ships in 3-5 days.

There is also a full colour edition
available for $32.99
and ships in 3-5 days.
The e-pub edition is available for immediate download
for $8.99

I am looking for established book bloggers interested in reviewing my book and publishing your reviews on various blogs and industry web sites.  I will furnish a copy of the book for your review. Contact me at scrap.master.pam@rogers.com if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment