Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Little green men and shopping carts . . .

It's been a while since I've had a rant about anything so here goes . . .


When you are crossing the street, the little green man flashing at you is only an invitation to cross . . . NOT A GUARANTEE!!  Don't you remember your training?  Look both ways before crossing the street.  I could have been texting my bestie, spilling coffee on myself, my brakes could have failed . . . seriously . . . grown ups are so dumb.


I know, I know . . . we all do it . . . leaving our grocery carts willie nillie about the parking lot.  That is annoying.  Have we become so lazy we can't walk the few additional steps required to put the cart where it belongs?  But what really burns me up are people who leave the carts in the middle of handicap parking spots.  WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?  The lady on crutches, the man in a wheelchair . . . you expect them to park in the laneway, get out of their vehicles and into their walker, wheelchair, or whatever, push the cart out of the way, get back into their vehicle and park?!?!


Okay, I'm done now.  Can you tell I was at the grocery store tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment