Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crazy Night and Crazy Day . . . and its not even Christmas yet . . .

You may think that because I work from home, I have all the time in the world.  You would be wrong.  Somehow every minute of my day is full.  I can't remember the last time I was bored.  December 20th was just such a day.

These first 2 photos were taken just after midnight
at Victoria Hospital in London ON.  I don't even
remember what time we got home.


After a few hours sleep I was at Ladies' Day Out
to celebrate Connie's birthday.
And that evening I was at a basketball game.
On the other hand, working from home means that I can take a friend to the hospital, make it to another friend's birthday and watch my son coach and my grandson play basketball.

I'm grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment