Friday, March 9, 2012

Dalewood Dam

I love walking in Waterworks Park and the Dalewood Dam area of St. Thomas any time of the year.  Mostly, I enjoy the dams.  In the spring the water over the dams are overflowing and churning and exciting.  Late spring you can watch the huge fish (I think carp) trying to leap from the bottom of Waterworks Dam to the top.  Summer is so green and there are wild raspberries everywhere.  In fall the colours are gorgeous.  In winter, you just never know what you'll see.  On a stroll through the area in November Deb and I saw a bear . . . I have photographic evidence . . . LOL . . .

Dalewood Dam





Told you that we saw a bear . . . 


1 comment:

  1. I love pictures of Mother Nature. We have been going back and forth with snow and no snow. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete