Thursday, December 29, 2011

Finishes on September 19 2011


Every month a Yahoo group called Monthly Dishcloths post two mystery knit alongs.  I enjoy participating in these although I'm much slower than I want to be.  Blame it on my busy life and my Dreaded To Do List . . . LOL . . . This one has a pattern of a bird on a limb.  Cute, eh?

Many of you already know this but I don't believe I've ever shared this photo.  This is a vintage crochet pattern I found several years ago on the internet.  It is called Queen Anne's Lace.  I started it when I was working at Starwood.  For a while we were allowed to do crafts or crossword puzzles or whatever between calls.  I assume someone in another department complained because one day we were told not to bring our projects to work anymore.  Someone was a party-pooper.  I finished this tablecloth in September 2011.  It took over 2 hours to iron but I am so proud of how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe no one commented on this! Absolutely gorgeous and you should be proud of all the work you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... well done. You have a talent/gift. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete