Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I hate waking up on the wrong side of the bed . . .

I don't like waking up in the morning.  I'm pretty sure everyone knows that about me by now.  This morning I woke up before 8 am . . . what's up with that?  And it just kept on going . . . I'm working away madly at my Dreaded To Do List . . . and I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere.  Really that's just the mood I'm in because I can see all the chores scratched off.  So I am getting things accomplished. 

Hal is supposed to be home today.  He turned off his phone yesterday when they went into the States with a load.  He was supposed to turn the phone back on when he got into Ontario.  He still hasn't turned his phone back on.  Either that or he is ignoring my texts.  Something tells me I'm going to get woke up in the middle of the night or some ugly hour in the morning to pick him up.  And the forecast is rain and snow.  And I hate driving at night.  And I really hate driving long distance.  But I want him to come home . . .

I went to get gas and some yahoo was blocking the enterance from the road.  So I ran a couple of errands and then went back.  I was planning to get gas yesterday at $1.12 so of course today it is 1.188.

See . . . I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today . . .

And now I've gone and shared my lousy mood with you . . . sorry . . .

I've completed several scrapbooking layouts this week but I can't share any of them yet.  They are either for a class or a manuscript I'm working on.  And I really want to share them because I am really pleased with them.

I finished three swaps this week and got them in the mail.


A Year of Tags, Crockpot Recipes, Photo Mat Swaps
 I received back one of the swaps I participated in last month and I was really pleased with most of it.  I could see just how much effort everyone had put into their deco square sets . . . except one . . . I guess that's pretty good though.

Well I think I will go watch a little TV and then hit the hay.  Maybe I'll sleep in tomorrow and get my good mood back.

Nighty Night
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment