Monday, February 28, 2011

I hate times that start with "oh" . . .

I've had to get up at ugly times that start with 0 for the past few days and I am tired.  You know I like to go to sleep at times that start with 0.  But I've been a busy girl.  Last Wednesday morning I had to have Nanna at the hair dresser at 10 am . . . therefore up at an "0" hour.  Thursday I had a million errands to run so I was also up that day at an "0" hour.  Friday I went with a friend to a doctor appointment in London and we had to be there by 08:00 . . . Saturday morning I picked up Mom and we went to a crop that began at 09:00 . . . Saturday night was a sleepover with 2 grandsons which meant I was woke up before 08:00 on Sunday.  Took Deb back for a doctor's appointment in London at 08:00.  You can see how this is messing with my inner clock.  Not one of these nights was I able to fall asleep before midnight.  Tonight I am finally crashing . . . too tired to stay up long enough to watch Harry's Law.  Probably a good thing because I am going with someone who shall remain namesless to a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning . . .

Okay done whining about my inner clock now . . .

Would you like to see a few layouts I finished recently?





No comments:

Post a Comment